The winners were announced!
First prize: 4000 €
- Title: 5G Flexible Transceiver for Physical Layer Evaluation – 5GFlexPHY
- Contact person: Luciano Leonel Mendes
- Affiliation: Instituto Nacional de Telecomunicações – Inatel, Brazil
First runner-up: 2500 €
- Title: Intelligent Network Control for the Internet of Things INTER-IOT
- Contact person: Lefteris Mamatas
- Affiliation: University of Macedonia, Greece
Second runner-up: 1500 €
- Title: Enabling Agile Adaptation in Dense Heterogeneous Deployments of Commercial 802.11 Devices
- Contact person: Efstratios Kerandis
- Affiliation: GRIDNET S.A., Greece
What is the eWINE Grand Challenge?
The eWINE Grand Challenge addresses problems that deal with elastic connectivity. It targets the research community and highly trained industry professionals that want to optimize network solutions through autonomous control algorithms rather than manual configuration of devices. Competitors are requested to demonstrate PHY, MAC, routing or localization solutions that can scale to a high number of users in a short timespan through the use of an agile infrastructure (intelligent software and flexible hardware). Competitors are allowed to design their own intelligence solutions, but can also build on the top of accessing facilities and software tools developed in two H2020 projects: CREW and WiSHFUL.
- The submission is closed, many thanks to all participants!
- Selected proposals demo were presented on 12th June from 10am to 3pm during EuCNC 2017 at University of Oulu, Linnanmaa Campus in Finland
- Prizes were awarded on Monday 12th, during the Workshop 1 at 16:45 in Room Saalastinsali .
We are glad to announce the 7 accepted proposals for the eWINE Grand Challenge. Congratulations! (Click on the titles to show the details)
Nifedipine is a CYP3A4 substrate; fedratinib is a moderate CYP3A4 inhibitor. In these cases, referral to a doctor or optometrist is required. Flush the line to ensure no dantrolene remains in the catheter https://lekarnabezpredpisu.com/cialis/. Doctors use nuclear medicine to diagnose, evaluate, and treat various diseases.